Needing a breakfast meal prep idea? Well we’ve got one for you! These are super
customizable to include your favorite veggies and are great if you’re trying to lose
weight as they’re low calorie, super filling, and high in protein. Toss some of these in the
fridge or freezer for the week, heat them up, and you’re good to go!
Thanks to Lee Hersh from fitfoodiefinds.com for this great recipe!
● 1/2 lb. ground turkey (any kind of ground meat will work)
● 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 tablespoon chili powder
● 1/8 teaspoon paprika
● 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1 teaspoon ground cumin
● 1/8 teaspoons salt
● 1 large green pepper, finely diced
● 1 large red pepper, finely diced
● 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
● 8 large eggs
● 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
● 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
● optional: 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 12-cup, nonstick muffin tin with cooking
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to a nonstick skillet and heat over medium/high
heat. Add ground turkey and spices and saute until turkey is fully cooked.
3. Transfer browned meat into muffin cups. Then prep vegetables by finely dicing
green pepper, red pepper, and onion. Evenly spread out among muffin cups.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Then, pour egg mixture evenly
on top of veggies in order to fill each cup around 3/4 of the way full. Use a fork or
knife to mix in order to make sure the veggies are evenly distributed within the
5. Season the top of each egg cup with salt and pepper, to taste, and then sprinkle
6. Bake at 350°F for around 18-22 minutes.